With activities limited over the past year due to social-distancing guidelines, golf has seen an unprecedented surge in popularity. According to the National Golf Foundation play in 2020 was up 13.9% over 2019, with 500 million total rounds – the first time the sport has seen such interest since 1997, when Tiger Woods became a sensation.
For golfers craving a warm-weather getaway, Rosewood Bermuda, the island’s premier ultra-luxury resort, has launched a brand-new “Tee Time, Me Time” experience for the year, perfect for golf newbies and experienced players alike.
Golfers will have unlimited access to the acclaimed Tucker’s Point Golf Course, which features 200 acres of rolling hillsides with views of the turquoise ocean. The Tucker’s Point Golf Club also includes a practice facility, full-service locker rooms with complimentary day lockers, a Golf Pro Shop and the Sul Verde restaurant.
Just a quick 2-hour flight from the East Coast, Rosewood Bermuda is the perfect golf vacation for 2021.
• Luxurious Oceanview Accommodations
• Daily Breakfast for two at Island Brasserie
• Unlimited Golf for two at Tucker’s Point Golf Club
• Unlimited Access to Cliff Drysdale Tennis Center
• One Sports Massage at Sense® Spa
• A choice of Gin, Rum, or Tequila Tasting, once during stay
• Roundtrip Airport Transfers
• If booked before March 31, 2021:
o Nightly $100 USD hotel credit valid towards hotel services including tennis, golf, spa and dining experiences; nightly credits included for stays from now to December 31, 2021