2. Say hello to Johnny Barnes as you pass by. Johnny is a local who has been hailing for more than 25 years and saying he loves everyone who passes by. From 3:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Rain or shine, Johnny is always at his roundabout, rewarding those who pass by with his smile and love. In this video you will get to know this great man better.
3. Visit the rum factory and try the Rum cake, or rum cake. They have tasting all the cupcakes. A treat! In this factory you can also see how the glass is handcrafted. It is located in Royal Naval Dockyard and is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. And when there are cruises in the port, they open until 21:00.
6. Visit Crystal Caves. The beauty of this place is indescribable. Underground lakes with crystalline turquoise water adorned with stalactite formations and white stalagmites. They are located in Bailey’s Bay in the district of Hamilton Parish, about 36 meters deep. It opens from 09:00 to 17:00 and offers tours every 20 minutes. No reservation required.
7. Visit the Museum of Natural History, Zoo & Aquarium. It opened in 1926 and is located in Flatts Village . Despite being a small place, they have more than 300 different species of animals, among which we can find: turtles, seals and exotic birds. Open everyday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (except Christmas Day). Price : Adults $ 10, Children (5 to 12 years old) $ 5
Children under 5 years, Free. You can know much more about the Aquarium by visiting its website.
10. Meet the man of your life. Did you know that Bermuda is the place of the World with more chances to marry a millionaire? Hahaha Curious, I read it in my travel guide during my first visit to the island. It is a destination where expatriates predominate, mostly men between 25-35 years of English nationality who are engaged in the banking or insurance sector. Coincidences of life, I found the man of my life there, although of millionaire nothing at all hahaha.